For those of you interested, this will be where I track my training for the 2009 Half Ironman in Lawrence, KS(June 14th). No, I've not done this before, not even olympic distance. I've done some sprints, but that's it. Yes, I know, I must be bananas…here goes nothing… scroll to the bottom to track my training…

ALSO: Please visit his my Grandfather’s tribute page to benefit the Alzheimer’s Association: Paul Eugene Trump

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Do or die time...

Pulled the trigger and dropped the $240 to get registered, as I heard it's filling up quick. I'm committed now, no refunds. I've been trying to do something almost every day, to get ready for the real training, starting Feb 9. I've been swimming 2500-3000 yards Tues/Thurs and trying to jog on the treadmill at the gym and ride my bike on my roommate's trainer on the other days [as it's been cold as @#$% most of the time].

No comments: